You can find answers to your frequently asked questions about yacht charter before coming to Marmaris. Nevertheless, we would like to help you if you contact us for any issues you have in mind.
Charging phones or computers is possible only after the electrical connection is obtained from a pier, since 220 Volt electricity facilities are available from land. However, it is possible to meet this need at any time with small 12 Volt lighter charges.
Since our routes are sometimes out of the coverage of telephone networks, there may be interruptions in communication.
In addition to the bag you have always prepared for a seaside holiday, you should also make sure that you bring the following items with you for your sailing holiday:
- Suntan cream
- Your Personal Medicines
- A Pair of Sailing Gloves
- Non-Slip Rubber Light-Colored Sole Boat Shoes
- Sunglasses and Band to Tie From the Back
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and a Slim Sports Pants to Protect From the Sun
- Raincoat and Windbreaker (Especially for Spring and Winter)
- Slippers and a Comfortable Sport Shoe
- Sleeping Bag (Only for Winter Season)
- Life vests as many as the number of participants in the tour in accordance with the height and weight of each participant,
- Safety net stretched around the boat as a precaution for children on board,
- First aid book and bag,
- Handheld VHF radio, flares to communicate in an emergency,
- A liferaft, large enough to cover the number of people on board.
You can prepare your desired meal on the boat using the equipment on the boat, or you can eat each meal against the view at the piers of the restaurants in the bays.
The most important expense item is food and drinks on the boat. During this one week trip, this expense item may vary for everyone depending on whether you want to eat on the boat or in the restaurant.
You can browse the details of the program of interest, as other costs stated on our activity and travel pages may vary depending on the trips.
In all programs, your captain and your guide, if any, will be your guests at meals.
Over time, the body will accustom itself to motion sickness, but if this complaint begins during the cruise, a person should sit in a standing in a position that he/she can see the horizon in the fresh air.
If you wish, we can arrange a transfer from the airport for you for a fee.
We even want you to come with your kids. Because this unique experience that they will have at a young age will add unique features to them in the future.
On holidays and excursions, we can draw net around the boat for your little children. We also have small life jackets.